Sue Cohen
B
How naive are you?
How badly is MSM failing US again?
What is happening on way too many college campuses is NOT students who understand anything about the complexities of MidEast politics but PRO-HAMAS thugs promoting antisemitic hate & rhetoric
WHO IS FUNDING THEM?
09:09 AM - May 01, 2024
Joe Gayda
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
Sue, do we have pictures of all these fully masked students & protesters? (And I can imagine some defending even masking to avoid dismissal from school, though it would conceal non-student status.) I trust Malcolm, but who is refusing to say what they believe?
10:10 AM - May 01, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
In response to Sue Cohen.
Meanwhile Netanyahu intends to invade Rafah "with or without a deal".

But yes, it's the children who are wrong.
09:11 AM - May 01, 2024
Joe Gayda
A
In response to Arik Absurd.
There is no reason that some of the anti-Israeli protesters, & Netanyahu's rhetoric (& past actions) could Both be wrong. To the extent that the protesters are pro-Hamas rather than just pro-Palestinian, and to the extent they are anti-semetic rather than just anti-Bibi, they are wrong.
10:06 AM - May 01, 2024
Joe Gayda
A
In response to Arik Absurd.
I have had too many "advocates of Palestinians " totally dismiss the subject of the hostages, and even celebrate Hamas strategy to get as many Palestinians killed as possible to turn the world against Israel, to not realize that at least some are having their empathy weaponized.
10:15 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}