Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue
A
A bit mind boggled about the user formerly known as @myles_away . I mean, how did someone who was initially down to earth and friendly turn into an individual whose actions warranted a ban?
10:37 AM - May 01, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue.
He abused his status from the start. If he didn't like your spouts he would get his followers to mass block you, making your Spoutable experience untenable overnight. There is a whole community of us that received that treatment.
You just didn't see it happening
10:56 AM - May 01, 2024
Remember Gea
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
Some are still here, but I am happy to see the end of this person’s bullying. People need to look beyond the facade and also realize that bad apples show themselves as nice folks to start with, but their true colors always show at the end🤷🏽‍♀️
11:01 AM - May 01, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Remember Gea.
I for one stopped coming here after I was mass blocked by Myles followers. My crime was teaching someone how to use the Mute function so they could mute Myles... & he saw it.
I just randomly logged on yesterday to see if anything changed.
I'm still mass blocked, but I'm back online
11:11 AM - May 01, 2024
Remember Gea
A
Im glad of the outcome for you👍🏽. Talk about control issues. And I will add that as a Canadian born and raised, not all Canadians are nice.
11:24 AM - May 01, 2024
Raine Hyatt
A
The older I get the more I believe that "Truly Nice People" are a distinct minority
In response to Remember Gea.
11:35 AM - May 01, 2024
Remember Gea
A
I actually think the opposite. Their are more truly nice people out there then the nasty bullies. It’s just that nice ones are not loud, obnoxious people 😆
11:40 AM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}