Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/2
I'm seeing quite a number of posts about how people are leaving Spoutible and that it isn't as lively as it used to be, and so on. Any SM platform is going to have turnover and many of the big personalities here were never going to sustain their level of activity. One thing I've found I need to
11:39 AM - May 01, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/2
do is to keep adding follows as newer, interesting people show up. You're going to have folks you enjoyed interacting with wander off. Life changes, interests change, etc. Keep refreshing your follows. Keep posting what interests you. No SM platform is going to be a stable, unchanging place.
11:39 AM - May 01, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
if someone's small circle was revolving around one person, then they weren't using spoutible to its fullest.

spoutible is lively then and now.
💕👩🏼‍🦼
12:40 AM - May 02, 2024
Bren
A
I hate to see people go but you're right change happens. I can't be any where else, it's here for me or nowhere for me. I've chosen my place. I will be taking breaks though RL demands it.
12:16 PM - May 01, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Bren.
There are a lot of things I enjoy about Spoutible. The news feed, recipes, DPT, music, etc. I still find that I don't fit right in with the groups on here. But, I am not deterred because the things I enjoy, it is worth remaining on the platform for those joys.
12:38 PM - May 01, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
Yes, there’s turnover, but where are they leaving Spoutible for? Xitter.. threads… bsky…. No thank you.
12:07 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}