Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
This is why I will answer no questions about menstruation, and I've told my daughter not to either. If she were to get pregnant, I told her to lie her ass off. What else can she do?
Sue Lee @Sue123Lee
It’s sad that folks (especially those making laws that govern women’s bodily functions and health) don’t know how this works. They don’t know (or care) how any of this works.
#womenshealthmatters #abortioniswomenshealth
10:33 AM - May 01, 2024
12:11 PM - May 01, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
It's literally getting to the point in Red States that even purchasing any kind of reproductive-system product, or even groceries, needs to be planned. Don't change buying patterns even if circumstances change. (stockpile preg tests in advance, what's shelflife?)

Definitely dangerous
12:17 PM - May 01, 2024
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
My great aunt was a nurse. She was very clear about what used to happen before abortions were legal. She said it would only take one horrible person in power to send women back to back-alley abortions. And here we are.
04:05 PM - May 01, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
Yup

And the 2-Step has begun:
Say it's a state's rights issue, then
(already started) argue embryos are human under 14A, so NO state has right to regulate

Today's info-environ is insane
Years ago, Facebook outed a pregnant girl to her dad almost before she knew; from purchase & search logs

Now,
04:13 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}