SAJ
B
thread 1/5
Having good intentions provides a strong motivation to follow rules and guidelines. When your intentions are positive and focused on promoting well-being, cooperation, empathy, compassion, and fairness, adhering to rules becomes a natural extension of those intentions. #spoutible
12:24 PM - May 01, 2024
SAJ
B
thread 2/5
When individuals lack good intentions or act with malicious intent, it can lead to chaos, conflict, and disruption. Good intentions provide a moral compass that guides people toward actions that uphold social norms, respect for others, and the rule of law.
SAJ
B
thread 3/5
In the absence of good intentions, there's often a breakdown of trust, cooperation, and mutual respect. People may prioritize their self-interests at the expense of others, leading to a competitive and hostile environment.
SAJ
B
thread 4/5
Good intentions are essential for promoting stability, cooperation, and progress within society. It fosters a culture of empathy, kindness, and accountability, which are fundamental for maintaining order and addressing challenges collectively.
SAJ
B
thread 5/5
Thank you @cbouzy for sharing your vision of the ideal social media platform. Long live #Spoutible , and the great team behind it.
Happy4uu&u
A
I enjoyed your thread. Thank you!

There are many "good intention" people. And, it's good to know many are on this platform. Well, from my perspective anyway. 🤗
In response to SAJ.
12:42 PM - May 01, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
I hope, however much I may piss people off, that I can counted among those. It's certainly what I strive because that is the only way a place like this can work.
05:45 PM - May 01, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Ground Control.
Oh, same.
08:17 PM - May 01, 2024
SAJ
B
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Thanks :) I agree... there are many well-intentioned people here and more to come.
04:21 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}