Trish
A
Just fucking ban cigarettes and smoking of anything in public. Both of my brothers died of smoking related cancers. Two of my uncles died of smoking related cancers. A year ago my beautiful mother died from lung cancer that metastasized to her bones. She died from second hand smoke. Smoking KILLS!
Social Media Ecosystem @OmarLittle
My Hot Take: This should have been done. And now it's being pushed because this Administration doesn't want to offend the dozen Black men who fall could vote that smoke these cigarettes. This is pandering and offensive.
#sme #theculture #BidenAdministration #mentholcigarettes #NBCNews
11:57 AM - May 01, 2024
12:05 PM - May 01, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Trish.
Smoking is still a choice informed adults make. Banning it is a violation of our freedom.

Guns and alcohol cause far more harm and yet discussions of banning either will never be tolerated. Why is this different?

Smoking is a choice. Banning choices is anti-freedom.
02:53 PM - May 01, 2024
Trish
A
Is it a choice? Big tobacco through brainwashing and putting highly addictive chemicals into cigarettes causes people to smoke. It’s a highly profitable business that serves no one other than those profiting off the suffering of others.
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
03:33 PM - May 01, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Trish.
Yes it's a choice. And people are entitled to choose for themselves.

I am not a child and will not be treated like one by my government or anyone else for that matter.
03:35 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}