John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I'm pretty convinced MAGA Republicans associate Democracy with Democrats and don't actually comprehend what 'democracy' means.

I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt, I'm saying their stupid AF.
Francy NOT Fancy @Lady_Liberty
04:45 PM - May 01, 2024
04:48 PM - May 01, 2024
Rick Winschel
B
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
I believe their problems stem from Democratic republic!! Sad!! Wonder If it's because the word Democrat comes first?? Hmm
07:38 AM - May 03, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
In response to Rick Winschel.
Probably. I've wondered the same.
08:36 AM - May 03, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
The followers are dumb. The thought leaders are not. They want to convince the others that democracy is bad because they can't win voters over with bad ideas. The less representation in govt, the better which is why they're assailing voting and supporting fascists. "Say republic" is decades old.
07:15 AM - May 03, 2024
Bren
A
I think you're right.
07:08 AM - May 03, 2024
David James
A
I have to say I agree with you, the average IQ of the MAGA supporters that I have seen interviewed on TV doesn’t even seem to climb into double digits. The fact that democracy has a number of letters that exist in Democrats would certainly be enough to confuse them.
05:24 PM - May 01, 2024
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to David James.
It's ashame really, especially people like my parents who are full-on conspiracy-believing MAGA, who are otherwise very intelligent people I mean, my mother was on Jeopardy! for crying out loud! 🤦🏻‍♀️
05:53 AM - May 02, 2024
Francy NOT Fancy
A
Absolutely!
04:57 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}