Robert Reich
A
My thoughts on today's inflation numbers. The Fed must declare victory and stop raising interest rates.
12:50 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Kat
A
In response to Robert Reich.
I agree. They have to remember that I need to buy a semi-new car, hopefully during the coming holiday season. I'm not able to afford the new rates and with the cost of cars!!
It's just so unfair. . .
09:37 PM - Aug 02, 2023
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to Kat.
I have been looking for a dependable second hand vehicle that I can afford for over a year. I am on a limited budget and cannot afford these prices!
07:47 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Kat
A
In response to Marlie (Confidential).
I know what you're saying, prices are out of reach. It's why my son doesn't drive either. Insurance would be crazy too!
11:24 AM - Apr 30, 2024
Marlie (Confidential)
B
In response to Kat.
It's so frustrating. With gas prices approaching $5.00/ gal, I don't know if I want to drive!
07:27 PM - May 01, 2024
Kat
A
In response to Marlie (Confidential).
That's what they call "summer gas" prices but truth be told, gas is gas, it's all the same. People drive more in the summer and gas companies know that to be true. Another scheme for making money when they know we're not doing well. So then, when we've had enough, winter gas prices go into effect.
07:41 PM - May 01, 2024
Rainbow Trucknutz
A
In response to Kat.
Wrong, gas is reformulated for cold and warm seasons which is when refineries schedule maintenance
07:45 PM - May 01, 2024
Kat
A
In response to Rainbow Trucknutz.
It's still a rip off and other than premium gas, is gas.
Some gas stations sell it for cheaper prices but they don't pay as much for it either.
I'm glad I pay $3.46/gallon right now.
07:48 PM - May 01, 2024
Rainbow Trucknutz
A
They call those planned maintenance periods "turnarounds". Where they really get you is by shorting you by volume at the pump. Pumps should have an inspection sticker verifying volume accuracy. If it's over 1 year, cross the street and pay a penny more.
I drive an EV
In response to Kat.
07:55 PM - May 01, 2024
Kat
A
In response to Rainbow Trucknutz.
I agree with you on that, why do they still use the 9/10ths of a gallon?
07:58 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}