Joe JustUs
A
thread 1/6
@RobPalmerIRL Thank you brother I appreciate you 💯

Hyper vigilance is part of my mental illness so I am always proactive against the possibility of things going wrong.

I saw videos of students breaking windows with hammers & fighting police and having just been to the campus and seeing it fo
08:58 PM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)
Joe JustUs
A
thread 2/6
or myself. I want our president to speak up and tell students they can graduate and join the Peace Corps to help rebuild with our financial support (for example). It breaks my heart that some of those kids are the first to ever go to college and now they may not get the same education and opportunit
08:58 PM - May 01, 2024 (Edited)
Joe JustUs
A
thread 3/6
I follow Malcolm Nance ,I was 3 different sects of Muslim , and have Jewish cousins.

I believe Putin & Iran planned the Hamas attacks to goad Netanyahu into a heavy handed response, to turn the world against Israel. Psychological warfare. I have wanted Netanyahu to die since he came to power.
08:58 PM - May 01, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
thread 4/6
Hamas like all Terrorists & the nation’s & individuals responsible from behind the scenes (like foreign versions of The Koch brothers) are all worthy of death. Period.
I believe in a two state solution.
Palestine must exist as their own country.
Joe JustUs
A
thread 5/6
The Hague must send Interpol to arrest every leader involved with the current Israeli war crimes. I hope that clears it up, even if we don’t agree.
Thank you.
Joe JustUs
A
thread 6/6
🙏🏾 ✊🏾💯🐳

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}