SAJ
B
thread 1/5
Having good intentions provides a strong motivation to follow rules and guidelines. When your intentions are positive and focused on promoting well-being, cooperation, empathy, compassion, and fairness, adhering to rules becomes a natural extension of those intentions. #spoutible
12:24 PM - May 01, 2024
SAJ
B
thread 2/5
When individuals lack good intentions or act with malicious intent, it can lead to chaos, conflict, and disruption. Good intentions provide a moral compass that guides people toward actions that uphold social norms, respect for others, and the rule of law.
SAJ
B
thread 3/5
In the absence of good intentions, there's often a breakdown of trust, cooperation, and mutual respect. People may prioritize their self-interests at the expense of others, leading to a competitive and hostile environment.
SAJ
B
thread 4/5
Good intentions are essential for promoting stability, cooperation, and progress within society. It fosters a culture of empathy, kindness, and accountability, which are fundamental for maintaining order and addressing challenges collectively.
SAJ
B
thread 5/5
Thank you @cbouzy for sharing your vision of the ideal social media platform. Long live #Spoutible , and the great team behind it.
shadeygreyskies
A
Thank you.
Consider it already forgotten.

Especially since I was a bit testy myself, and I apologize.

At least we haven't blocked each other yet, lol.
In response to Ground Control.
09:12 PM - May 01, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Which I'm honestly amazed by but hell, life's too damn short to hold that many grudges. Best to save them for our true enemies, who truly deserve our wrath.
11:49 PM - May 01, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}