Larry Henson
A
In response to JonCooper.
Do I fear them? Frayed knot. lol
01:24 PM - Oct 21, 2023
Craig Wiesner
A
We don't need to "take our country back," it is already ours. We've already won. We WAY outnumber, with love, those who are fueled by anger and hate. TONS more work to do, still too many suffering needlessly, so we've got to keep on tugging on that arc of the moral universe towards justice. Grab on!
10:02 AM - Jul 22, 2023
Trump is A Moron
A
I wonder if these loonatics are related to Manson in any way 😂🤣
10:54 AM - Jul 20, 2023
Larry Henson
A
Succinct. Perfectly expressed.
09:09 PM - Apr 15, 2023
Bern Doubt
A
Imagine if Steve had been smart and/or caring enough to have done something way back when instead of spending all those years making everything worse and more unjust.

He should clean this mess up.
10:51 AM - Mar 16, 2023
JeffCO
A
In response to Bern Doubt.
To me he will always be the guy who did his level best to place Sarah Palin a heartbeat away. No one should ever trust him.

Let him do what he's doing, okay, but don't trust him. Just as he did with her, If it's to his advantage he will turn on the rest of us, in a heartbeat.
11:24 AM - Mar 17, 2023
Michael Allbritton
A
I still don't completely trust this guy, but for now he's an ally. I agree with the sentiments here. Fighting fascism makes for strange bedfellows sometimes.
10:50 AM - Mar 16, 2023
natnewscot
A
Slightly off topic, I'm still in awe of how he decided to and successfully put Meghan McCain in her place like no other, basically rendering her speechless. And we all know how she loves to talk. Thanks for posting this, it's a masterpiece.
10:35 AM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}