BobCat
B
⚠️🚨Must Listen 👂 And Duncan is lying to his teeth. Or is he senile and suffering of dementia??
Has Britain made Meghan feel Unwelcomed? #meghanmarkle #meghan #trending #viral #sussexsqaud #fyp
Credit: Global Sussex - Harry & Meghan

https://youtu.be/4Cz6TSf_z...
Has Britain made Meghan feel Unwelcomed? #meghanmarkle #meghan #trending #viral #sussexsquad #fyp - YouTube

Has Britain made Meghan feel Unwelcomed? #meghanmarkle #meghan #trending #viral #sussexsquad #fypCopyright Disclaimer:Under section 107 of the Copyright Act ...

06:18 PM - Apr 30, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
Haven't watched British Media in a while and this is still triggering. Wow I think I am over it and no nope nopity nah.
That Duncan had my heart beating fast and I am shaken.
It's annoying that Squaddies will never have normal lives again for being in the trenches for 7 years.
In response to BobCat.
12:11 AM - May 02, 2024
BobCat
B
In response to Vuyelwa Ncube.
They & know 1 is worth to get under your skin. Keep a positive mind. They’re the 1 pulling the short end. It really won't last long. They will have to give up. They simply have nothing left to write about. People see through their lies.. They will suffer losses.Advertisers wil leave.
01:07 AM - May 02, 2024
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to BobCat.
I will thank you, but I thought I could consume the lies the way I did at the beginning.
Now I know I am still not there yet.
It's crazy to have PTSD over this and I am furious they made me have a Para social relationship with Meghan. Something I don't believe in but here we are 🤷🏾‍♀️
05:42 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}