I don't need a "cure"
A
Interesting. At the very least this talk of divestment is exposing why we really will let Netanyahu kill with impunity even aid workers. Even Americans. Because 💰🤑 so ignore the 💀⚰️.
https://www.aljazeera.com/...
08:55 AM - May 01, 2024
Frank W.
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
🤔 I wonder if the student protesters will stop using Google, burn their Android phones or break their laptops with Cisco hardware running both Cisco and Microsoft software? Are they going to remove the GE lightbulbs and refrigerators from their dorm rooms and stop watching NBC? Just sayin 🤷🏾‍♂️.
09:46 AM - May 01, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Frank W..
It is odd that you seem to think that them getting rid of stuff linked to those corporations would be more powerful then multi billion dollar American corporations not supporting or profiting from genocide & an apartheid regime.
09:52 AM - May 01, 2024
Frank W.
A
It’s odd that they would talk about it and not be about it. There are plenty of daily flights from D.C., LA and NYC to Amman, Jordan. It’s a nine hour drive to Rafah. They can take daddy’s AMEX and put some skin in the game or STFU and go back to class. Again, don’t talk about it, BE ABOUT IT.
07:24 AM - May 02, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Frank W..
Also a lot of protesters aren't even students at the campus they have chosen to make an encampment just saying. But wow. Any college student must be well off huh. No such things as like idk scholarships. You sound bitter you'd fit right in with Netanyahu' ilk. Since ya want these protesters dead.
07:31 AM - May 02, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Frank W..
They should go to a war zone to prove they care? So you want them to die basically & seem to be assuming that all these protesters are well off with a really transparent loathing based on assumptions while pissing on legitimate criticisms of Israel. And making fun of ppl who care. Are you going?
07:30 AM - May 02, 2024
Frank W.
A
People engage in name calling when they have no argument, but I digress…

I did my part. I put skin in the game. Thirty years on active duty in the military, over two wars and on six deployments. As the young people like to say, “I stood on business”.

How about you?
08:48 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}