My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 1/5
These fuckers need to hobble universities because as long as people keep being exposed to things like research and being forced to support their ideas with facts, they can't keep getting away with making shit up based on mere feelings and propaganda that supports billionaires and religious nonsense.
ammar1811 @ammar1811
So no matter how racist Israel is, you will be punished for acknowledging the fact. Big brother would be proud.
04:30 AM - May 02, 2024
07:39 AM - May 02, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 2/5
They'll use any tool they can use to control speech on campuses. It's like the Red Scare and the crack down on hippies all over again. The New College of Florida is instructive. They'll continue to attack funding and destabilize university leadership until we end the GOP House majority. Gift link.
07:50 AM - May 02, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 3/5
They DO NOT CARE about antisemitism. They just don't want the country to pay for or subsidize higher education, which makes Americans more likely to reject their ideas and catch their lies. They don't want DEI bc that strengthens the resistance too (they don't care how it affects white people).
07:56 AM - May 02, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 4/5
They don't care about student loan forgiveness so much as they see it as a potent wedge issue to get poor and working class white people to have negative impressions of the college educated and their schools, so they'll fight with their votes on billionaires' side against their own interests.
08:00 AM - May 02, 2024 (Edited)
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 5/5
This whole foolishness about grilling university presidents, dismantling affirmative action, leaving the Dept. of Ed. in shambles by having an anti-public-education pro-charter rich bitch run it into the ground... It's intentional. It's coordinated.

And we must vote and stop that shit every time.
08:06 AM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}