nina collaro
A
I’m a never Trumper but not happy w/Biden these days. I fear he blew it w/funding Israel. I also know b/c of the electoral college we really only have 2 choices I’m angry, confused & disappointed. I know I’ll have to vote Biden to hopefully beat out Trump but that will be the only reason.😡😢🤦🏻
12:05 PM - May 02, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
In response to nina collaro.
Luckily, elections are not marriages. They are just the next best bus to get us closer to where we want to go. Right now, no other candidate can get us closer to our destination than Biden.
11:52 PM - May 03, 2024
Meg Smythe
A
Luckily, elections are not marriages. They are just the next best bus to get us closer to where we want to go. Right now, no other candidate can get us closer to our destination than Biden.
11:52 PM - May 03, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
Well, good for the conclusion

But the only-two-choices is NOT because of the Electoral College, which has it's on problems

It is because of our voting system. First-Past-The-Post mathematically
forces 1- or 2-party rule
allows minority to elect winner
causes all 3rdPtys to be losers & spoilers
08:31 PM - May 02, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
Ranked Choice Voting (aka Instant Runoff) fixes this, but we do not yet have it

So, 1PTP voting is a strategic choice.

Meanwhile Biden is doing the right thing with Israel, and is working harder than all of us on a CF, SecState Blinken is there right now

Stop shading him unfairly
08:33 PM - May 02, 2024
Rian Miller
A
Why is everyone explaining to you why he's not actually bad and telling you to vote? Like, did they read your spout, saying you will vote for him anyway? There is no requirement to love voting for him.
05:41 PM - May 02, 2024
nina collaro
A
In response to Rian Miller.
Thank you. I was just voicing my frustration, thought this was a safe space.🤣That’s why I started it w/never a Trumper & always vote blue. I appreciate you for this.❤️☮️
07:59 PM - May 02, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
Virtually every president since it's creation & lucrative profits in big business has funded Israel tho it is not a vice unique to Biden. He inherited that particular supporting genocide & apartheid for the big payoff tradition. I'm still voting for him tho. Harm reduction.
02:09 PM - May 02, 2024
nina collaro
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
I’m still voting for him too. Just a bit disappointed on some things. Thanks
03:27 PM - May 02, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
Biden may not have an excitement factor for you and for many, so vote for the decency factor.
Biden respects our Rule of Law.
Biden believes in Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness for all Americans...Not just the super rich.
Biden respects women to have reproductive freedom.
12:34 PM - May 02, 2024
nina collaro
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
I know, thank you. I still will vote for him. The lesser of 2 evils which is still not great.
12:39 PM - May 02, 2024
Dave
A
Keep in mind that there’s no perfect candidate. But voting for someone is like getting in a bus. Your bus may not take you exactly where you want to go, so you take the one that’s going to get you as close to where you want to be.

I understand your frustration, but the alternative is much worse.
12:25 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}