Yvette MT
A
In 2022 in MT we defeated our “born alive” referendum. I interpreted this as voters NOT wanting govt influence in private fam decisions. YET those same voters elected a R supermajority. Those R’s passed a 15 wk abortion ban now tied up in our state SC.

Republicans do NOT CARE what voters want👇🏻
Yvette MT @yvet406
I have family in Florida including a niece of child bearing age & SHE DIDN’T KNOW abt the 6 week abortion ban taking effect.

One of her friends just had surgery for an ectopic pregnancy & plans to try again in a couple months.

Let’s not vilify people in red states. No one deserves this suffering.
10:10 AM - May 02, 2024
12:55 PM - May 02, 2024
Kristin N
A
In response to Yvette MT.
nope. and that further proves my suspicion that even with abortion rights on the ballot or state amendments passed, white people are still gonna vote for them (watch Ohio) 🙄
01:01 PM - May 02, 2024
Yvette MT
A
In response to Kristin N.
My demographic has def been a problem. In 2022, Roe had just been overturned in June. Now there is much more info on the devastating effects to all pregnant ppl. Maternity wards closing. Hospitals closing. Women nearly dying, being prosecuted. IVF & contraception being challenged. We 💪🏻🗳️🤞🏻🙏🏻
01:09 PM - May 02, 2024
Yvette MT
A
In response to Yvette MT.
Ohio Republicans are ignoring their voters too. We MUST point out to voters all across the country that they cannot just vote for their rights on a referendum. They need to vote for the candidates willing to RESTORE & PROTECT these rights. And right now, that’s Democrats.
12:57 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}