Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions"
A
Welcome back to almost human. I hope you feel completely human again soon.
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him) @davepluscoffee
Today is the closest to normal I've felt since I caught covid over a month ago. I'm not ready to dance in the aisles yet, but it's nice to feel Almost Human again 👍
11:50 AM - May 02, 2024
12:40 PM - May 02, 2024
Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
In response to Lisa K. "Guardian of Radical Visions".
Thank you! I fear the best I can hope for is Disheveled Cryptid, but we can always hope #TeamDisheveledCryptid
12:41 PM - May 02, 2024
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
At this point, being a Disheveled Cryptid is the better option. Humanity is nothing to write home about. #bebetterdobetter
12:45 PM - May 02, 2024
A
Trust me, I'm leaning in 😜
12:48 PM - May 02, 2024
A
I am too, somewhat. At least, I'm difficult to find out in the real world because of my unique abilities to hide from humans.
01:02 PM - May 02, 2024
A
I have it on good authority that, given my specific collection of traits & abilities, I'm a "unicorn", but the problem with being superlative in nonconventional ways is that nobody knows how to deal with your above-averageness, so .. they don't.
01:04 PM - May 02, 2024 (Edited)
A
Unicorns unite! Or does that diminish the power of uniqueness? I don't know what Cryptid I am, but there must be a quiz I can take somewhere (while I give away all of my personal information).
01:06 PM - May 02, 2024
A
lol very likely.

That's why I abandoned "Unicorn" for "Disheveled Cryptid" .. you're just as special and unique, but fewer expectations for rainbows or general sparkliness
01:08 PM - May 02, 2024
A
I do seem to choose lots of rainbows and sparkles in my life (see my profile pic.)
01:09 PM - May 02, 2024 (Edited)
A
I nean, there's nothing wrong with rainbows and sparkles, but there's more to the spectrum than just that 😜
01:10 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}