Angela
A
Don't be fooled by evangelicals professing their love of Israel. They are some of the most antisemitic people on earth. They don't care about Jewish people but see them and Israel as a means to an ends. If they actually brought about Armageddon Jewish people would be some of the first they turn on.
05:00 PM - May 02, 2024
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Angela.
Ask any evangelical if they think Jews can get into heaven, and there you’ll have it.
05:42 PM - May 02, 2024
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
In response to Angela.
Absolutely. They want to keep control of Jerusalem so Jesus can return there and convert everyone, that’s all. No one that believes anything different from them has any worth in their eyes.
05:10 PM - May 02, 2024
Angela
A
In response to Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!.
Very true. The ones who indoctrinated me thought Catholics were all bad and that's the same religion. In fact the denomination I was brought up in only has about 200,000 members yet thinks they are the only ones getting it right. I escaped as soon as I was able.
05:39 PM - May 02, 2024
Rosetta
A
In response to Angela.
All Jews are sent to hell and the state of Israel is destroyed in the Armageddon story of the Bible. After the destruction of Israel then Christ will return. This is what evangelicals believe & are trying to bring about. Don’t buy into their bullshit of their love & support of the Jewish people.
05:08 PM - May 02, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
In response to Rosetta.
🎯🎯🎯
06:08 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}