Dave Plus Coffee (he/him)
A
Back when there were five of us here, I found a lot of new music from what everyone else was listening to. A lot of it unavoidably reminds me of those times, but the good stuff ended up in DaveRadio rotation

Portugal. The Man // Live in the Moment 🌈✨🎵🎶
#SpoutingMusic #Music #PortugalTheMan
Portugal. The Man - Live In The Moment [Official Music Video] - YouTube

Official Music Video for "Live In The Moment" by Portugal. The Man off their album, Woodstock.Download/Stream: https://Atlantic.lnk.to/LiveInTheMomentAYListe...

05:04 PM - May 02, 2024
Wineaux
A
Hi Dave—Since you are/were one of the music DJs here on Spoutible, I was wondering if the plan is to continue to follow the previous daily themes?

I was thinking of creating/pinning a spout listing those themes, which wld help me as well as others using the #SpoutingMusic hashtag

What say you? Thx
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
05:23 PM - May 02, 2024
A
In response to Wineaux.
That said, I think it’s useful to share info like that! If you see specific themes happening, or lots of people using specific ones, sharing those out can help people “tune in” to various kinds of sounds, which sounds great to me 🌈✨🎵🎶
05:30 PM - May 02, 2024
Wineaux
A
In response to Dave Plus Coffee (he/him).
Excellent! Thx for your reply! Like you suggest, I'll prob lead w/ #SpoutingMusic > # my theme > the song/artist

I did notice tht there seemed to be a mishmash of themes throughout the day as I was searching & then found yr spout. For ppl who need help, I'll spout the old list for a reference.
🎶
06:58 PM - May 02, 2024
A
In response to Wineaux.
Howdy 😀 Not planning on doing any themes, generally. I may get a wild hair occasionally. Or like for a holiday.

Everything I spout is as it comes up on whatever playlist I have going, I don’t really plan ahead, unless I get on a artist kick, etc. I’m planning to continue using those three tags 👍️
05:28 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}