Josol
A
I live in Florida- do you? Most women in Florida do care. We pushed and got abortion choice on the next ballot- Republican and Democrat! No, we didn’t all vote for DeSatan. We were gerrymandered and voter suppressed. We are fighting like hell down here. Please stop making assumptions.
Truscha Quatrone @TQDemocrat
Most of the women living in Florida are past child bearing age, they don't don't care.
05:46 AM - May 02, 2024
08:11 AM - May 02, 2024
M
A
In response to Josol.
Blue state voters have no right to complacency. Not far outside of the Seattle area, Washington can feel as red as anywhere in Missouri.
10:38 AM - May 02, 2024
Linda Careaga
A
In response to M.
Missouri used to be purple. We voted for Clinching twice. “W” was the beginning of the end for us but we still had Sen. Claire McCaskill ( for 2 terms) and a Democrat governor for 2terms. And St.Louis and surrounding metro, Kansas City and surrounding metro as well as Columbia are predominantly blue
02:24 PM - May 02, 2024
M
A
In response to Linda Careaga.
i used to live in Columbia in a hopelessly gerrymandered district. but the red zones are real, and the main point was that i feel the same vibe in “blue” WA. (i miss claire)
02:38 PM - May 02, 2024
Linda Careaga
A
I miss her too! I canvassed for her in 2006 & 2012. I can’t stand Hawley and I wish we could find a Dem that could beat him. I moved from Columbia to KC in 2011 and I saw even then that the GOP was trying to take over. I worked for Mizzou so I was around a lot of liberals.
In response to M.
05:24 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}