Doctor Michael
A
thread 1/2
It’s not just Myles. I’ve seen accounts get permanently suspended for suspicious activity and seen many of these accounts go ballistic over the decision.

There is a group among us that are perfectly fine putting the safety of marginalized folks on the shelf so that they can have their own brand of
05:47 PM - May 02, 2024
Doctor Michael
A
thread 2/2
fun and they take great exception to being told otherwise.

One account that got beached for a few days, recently blamed others for their friend’s suspension over racist rhetoric and got beached on Tuesday for taking umbrage over Myles’ suspension.

These are not nice people.
05:47 PM - May 02, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
Didn’t know Myles Higgins was suspended, who else was involved, or what was said.

I trust cbouzy’s judgement.

I had to temporarily mute accounts that talk about other people daily.

My thing is report them & block them & let cbouzy handle it, rather than speak on it & waste energy. We are guests.
01:41 AM - May 04, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Doctor Michael.
I'm so confused as to what exactly these ppl are saying. I have never felt that I had to hold my tongue or adjust my language on here and I've never rcvd so much as a warning. And I can say some nasty things when I'm worked up and angry.

so just wth are these ppl saying that gets them suspended??
05:50 PM - May 02, 2024
Doctor Michael
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
“Suspicious activity” can mean a lot of things, but usually it means engaging in racist rhetoric or harassment of others, both of which I’ve seen these accounts be suspended over.

Two accounts in particular recently: Mike W and Ryan. I was part of the convo that got them suspended as were others.
05:55 PM - May 02, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Can I DM you about this?
02:04 AM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}