Reet Petite
A
Pro-Palestine protesters were vastly outnumbered by more than 200 counter-protesters, who drowned them out with shouts of “fuck Joe Biden,” “whose your daddy,” “USA” and “we can’t hear you.” Some of the counter-protesters shouted racist remarks, such as “hit the showers” and “your nose is huge.”
10:04 PM - May 02, 2024
Jan| יעל Loose Joints
A
In response to Reet Petite.
Hit the showers and Your nose is huge? Unless you live an historic vacuum that began Roman naming of the State Palestina. Please tell me who ran the Ottoman Empire that ruled the region? Jews, the the people of distinctive noses and and Zyklon-B showers. What do yo think we heard?
12:26 AM - May 03, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
This is sickening. Make racists ashamed again.
11:50 PM - May 02, 2024
Jan| יעל Loose Joints
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Hit the showers and big noses? Have ever met Jew? It’s a Shoah reference
12:28 AM - May 03, 2024
frog_enabler
A
Interesting both sides agree Biden is the problem. Genocide is never ok. Anger at them is misplaced. It’s much better to have the conversation about nixing the treaty with Iran and selling Israel’s security files to the highest bidder. Bibi & Putin’s puppet wanted this war.
10:44 PM - May 02, 2024
Eddie Sangalang
A
How many of the counter protestors had grandparents that protested against integration in 1962? The apple don't fall far from the tree.
10:11 PM - May 02, 2024
Giant Lesbo
A
Brave people with compassion for others against racist assholes with childish taunts.
10:11 PM - May 02, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}