IMO
A
I have a crazy idea. How about we pick one specific population, like The Villages FL, and stop SSI and Medicare till Nov.
Yes, I know they are wealthy, but I also know no one squeals louder than rich people getting screwed.
😋😉
09:28 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to IMO.
Are they? I have a family member who lives there. She's not wealthy.
11:26 PM - May 02, 2024
IMO
A
In response to Heidi Hafeken.
It would never happen, can you image?
My thought, if this happened to a couple thousand seniors, it may be heard louder with less pain than if it happened to all of us.
11:42 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to IMO.
Ocean County NJ has a LOT of retirement communities. We already call it NJ's FL. Property taxes have their upside.
11:44 PM - May 02, 2024
IMO
A
You could do it to parts of OC, CA. I just picked one place people be familiar with. 😋
11:48 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to IMO.
Why not? We're now getting earthquakes. 160 aftershocks what the snotslinging tectonic plate sliding bullshit is that about?
11:49 PM - May 02, 2024
IMO
A
I was on a cruise last week did I miss the earth vibrating again here?
11:52 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to IMO.
Number 160 was yesterday or today. They're happening so much they're becoming one aftershock. Apparently, that fault wasn't known before the april quake and the east coast quakes are felt farther bc of solidified ground and stone. As long ias they don't wake dormant volcanoes, we're good. Maybe.
11:55 PM - May 02, 2024
IMO
A
You are way too smart for me…I am not sure anyone has ever said solidified ground and stone in a sentence to me before, and that’s something because I lived in SF till 91 then south after.

😛🤪😜🤫🤔
11:59 PM - May 02, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to IMO.
After the VA quake felt all the way up to Canada, they studied and realized that the faults here are way different bc it's not still expanding, but has been set for millions of years. Western US quakes you may feel it for 250 miles. Here, the stone is a highway sending waves.
12:01 AM - May 03, 2024
IMO
A
LOL, I thought you were in CA. I’m such a dolt.
Thanks for the info tho. I am sure I will be talking more about this topic within a year or two.
12:05 AM - May 03, 2024
Heidi Hafeken
A
In response to IMO.
It was the lack of using fuck as all 8 parts of speech. Normally that's a dead giveaway to a Jerseyan.
12:10 AM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}