SLS StickFigure
A
"While the media devotes much hand-wringing to Republican vulnerability in this November’s election because of abortion, virtually no attention is paid to what’s been that party’s primary electoral strategy since the 1960s: preventing citizens from voting."
08:55 AM - May 03, 2024
Thomas Cantwell
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
The picture is clearly AI. No way anyone of a darker shade would participate in this sham. But the premise is correct. https://www.youtube.com/wa... It's unclear how to counter this effort at viewing anyone with a tan and epicanthic folds as an enemy.
"You've Got To Be Carefully Taught" - SOUTH PACIFIC (1958) - YouTube

Bill Lee (dubbing John Kerr) sings "You've Got To Be Carefully Taught" from the 1958 film of Rodgers & Hammerstein's SOUTH PACIFIC.CONNECT WITH RODGERS & HAM...

10:02 AM - May 03, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
How is this even legal? Strangers wearing something that makes them look legit asking for your registration card or ID? That's what poll workers do inside.
09:47 AM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Tracy I
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
It’s voter suppression. A few years ago in my district I reported an actual poll worker. They had “simplified” the process of looking for people’s names by asking for their ID. There is no ID requirement here. You announce your name and address and they look it up.
10:18 AM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}