indie perfume lover
A
thread 1/4
For the umpteenth time, people: Stop spouting garbage that mocks the monster having incontinence. If you continue to do so or like/echo them, that's an immed unfollow from me. Who am I? A total nobody, but if you think I'm the only one on this platform who's doing that think again. Plenty of folks
09:59 AM - May 03, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 2/4
have repeatedly said how offensive it is, yet here some of ya still are doing it. And if your excuse is it's okay for you to do so because you have it, um yeah, no--miss me with that utter bs too. I would never mock anyone's health issue or disability to begin with, but espec not for having any of
09:59 AM - May 03, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 3/4
the health issues I myself suffer from! Smdh That's like saying it's okay for someone who uses a wheelchair to make spouts and echo articles and memes mocking Abbott for using a wheelchair. It's never okay, period! I don't care who the GOP trash is, there're plenty of horrible awful things they *do*
09:59 AM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
thread 4/4
and *say*politics-wise to drag them for--their health issue or disability isn't one of them. Ffs, get a f'g clue!
09:59 AM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Tony
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
100%…well said
05:45 AM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}