Salma Typhii
A
Some folks seriously need to consider picking up some new hobbies. Preferably that involve touching grass and outdoors
Trudi Miller @Tmiller
How bizarre. An account that joined in October but didn’t post anything until today and so far has 50+ spouts just bashing the site and some specific users. One of them even says it’s an alt account. No following or followers even, just a literal venting into the vast ocean. Again, how bizarre.
12:55 PM - May 03, 2024
12:56 PM - May 03, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
My reaction as well. Out of all the things you can spend time on, how did this particular activity rise to the top?
01:12 PM - May 03, 2024
Kalind
A
It’s no wonder why that sample size NBC News shared where it showed Biden doing better among voters who aren’t very online (reading newspapers or watching broadcast news)
01:07 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Kalind.
That's why I like following the local news coverage when #BidenHarris2024 come to AZ because the response of the community is so different from the pundits
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-live-biden-gives-remarks-on-manufacturing-and-jobs-durin...
01:09 PM - May 03, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
The good news is, if we report it, it's likely to be removed/shut down. No place is perfect, but knowing that these things are actually dealt with, is comforting.
12:59 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Seriously! I meant to report fake Keanu but it was gone before I got to it
01:00 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}