Khrissy Choate
A
Did the accuracy alert work, guys? I’m not seeing accuracy alerts yet. Apparently five requests for fact checking have to be submitted first.
Khrissy Choate @KhrissyChoate
Space lasers are the cause of global warming. Windmills cause cancer. Bleach injections cure Covid.

Accuracy Alert!

Based on the reviewed sources, there is no credible evidence supporting the claims that space lasers cause global warming, windmills cause cancer, or bleach injections cure COVID-19. Several sources discuss aspects of climate change and global warming but none mention space lasers as a cause. Other sources discuss the health risks associated with air pollution and substances in groundwater, but do not link windmills to cancer. Additionally, while there is mention of President Trump's hope for sunlight to defeat COVID-19, and a vague reference to 'post-finishing treatments (bleaching)', none of the sources provide any credible proof that bleach injections can cure COVID-19.

04:23 PM - May 03, 2024
04:25 PM - May 03, 2024 (Edited)
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
I have only seen them on @cbouzy posts on Godzilla and the Flat Earth. I have seen other people posting to test it but no results yet.
In response to Khrissy Choate.
04:28 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}