Salma Typhii
A
You kidding? This is a win for them. They got to profit from his grift and now after testifying they'll profit on his downfall. This testimony is their golden ticket to the revived GOP post-trump
Jennifer Moore Baker @JenniferMB
She and Cassidy Hutchinson make me question how apparently intelligent women get sucked into cons like this. Do they not know it's a con? Are they taken in? Or are they grifters looking to benefit? Both could have made other choices and wouldn't be hiring layers and giving testimony.
03:42 PM - May 03, 2024
03:44 PM - May 03, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Good point, lots of fawning over Hutchinson after she testified to the J6 committee. Doing the right thing us such a minimum standard these days.
04:39 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
And then she went on a book tour. Total opportunist
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
04:41 PM - May 03, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
The number of books being written is astounding, especially since the MAGA crowd does not strike me as avid readers. I think the RNC bought enough copies of Jr's book to get him on the bestseller list. I imagine those stacked in a warehouse next to out of date Trump water.
04:43 PM - May 03, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
You're halfway right. The RNC doesn't have enough money or to do that I think and take care of their candidates in other races. But they're super pacs and billionaire donors do. Which is exactly probably what they've done. Always viewed books from politicians as a way to solicit Bribes.
04:45 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}