✨Witchy Woman✨
A
This is where I differ from other ppl.

Gorilla treating himself isn't incredible.

Incredible is tricking an entire species to pull up the plants, create a synthetic medicine then sell it back to them for a made up concept called currency. THAT'S INCREDIBLE.

THIS 👇🏽is just Nature.
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
having trouble understanding this is the first time this was seen/documented.

Animals have always used the plants around them for a variety of purposes - including medical treatment and even getting high. This shouldn't be that amazing.

What's amazing is killing the plants to make synthetics.
05:18 PM - May 03, 2024
05:21 PM - May 03, 2024
M K H
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Every time I see this story I’m so impressed! Of course there are so many plants, herbs, etc. we could use but instead pay the drug companies $$$ for. Strange civilization that is for sure!
06:31 PM - May 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to M K H.
Right like this is how it was supposed to be - everything we ever needed was right here in nature all in a delicate balance. Instead we decimate the balance to create synthetic versions of what nature already provides for fucking money. It's so stupid!
06:33 PM - May 03, 2024
SLS StickFigure
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Ooh, don't claim these plants can do anything! The FDA will confiscate your stuffs and arrest you! There's a lot that can be debated on people treating themselves and ridiculous overregulation and outright propaganda on the dangers of treating oneself. [sigh] Money has much to do with it.
05:26 PM - May 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to SLS StickFigure.
Just reminded me of the story of an old woman who had a garden where she grew the majority of her food & medication. The town authorities came & mowed the entire thing flat.

Land of the Free - right?? Property owners my ass. The only thing you own in this world is your body - not even your name
05:34 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}