Nothing to get. She's an opportunist
Annette & Vizsla Tucker @VizslasPgh
I just don’t get Hope Hicks.
03:32 PM - May 03, 2024
03:34 PM - May 03, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
She and Cassidy Hutchinson make me question how apparently intelligent women get sucked into cons like this. Do they not know it's a con? Are they taken in? Or are they grifters looking to benefit? Both could have made other choices and wouldn't be hiring layers and giving testimony.
03:42 PM - May 03, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
I vote grifter. And it's working for her! She got to profit off his grift AND is profiting off his downfall
03:43 PM - May 03, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Unless I have missed it, she has been smart enough to stay out of public view since she left the T F G admin. If she wrote a book I missed that, too. So a low profile grifter for sure.
03:49 PM - May 03, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
In fairness, I may be confusing her for the other brown haired white woman gender traitor who got a book deal.
04:23 PM - May 03, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to 2PupsMommy.
You could be. Hicks and Hutchinson stand out to me because they aren't blond. The rest of the T F G females all look alike to me and I can't tell them apart.
04:26 PM - May 03, 2024
2PupsMommy
A
I don't use the word "bitch" lightly. But honestly? I can't be bothered to remember any of these bitches' names. They weren't naive waifs... they knew what they were getting into with the pussy grabber in chief.
04:54 PM - May 03, 2024
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
They should have, anyway. They all sound alike, so keeping them straight doesn’t really matter. In my world bitch is not an insult, it’s a female dog. I tend to use the word twat instead, it’s fitting for that bunch.
In response to 2PupsMommy.
06:40 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}