Evolve Undefined
A
He could take a shit in the middle of 5th avenue and they would all buy monogrammed diapers and create a new holiday. This is cult behavior for sure but also an unprecedented level of stupid and deeply crass —- it’s just shockingly stupid and I honestly can’t wrap my head around it.
Charlene Deveraturda @CharleneD
They're going all in on this... Stupidest cult ever.
06:34 PM - May 03, 2024
07:16 PM - May 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
that's a good thing - you don't want to be able to wrap your head around it.

You're too smart for that.
07:17 PM - May 03, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
Thank you….. I treat mental illness for a living so it’s in my nature to try to understand bizarre behavior…. But this really defies explanation…. Other than a cult of hatred and vulgarity. I guess it’s hard to accept that people want to be a part of that.
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
07:37 PM - May 03, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
I think we're learning all kinds of things about herd mentality. After all aren't all these groups, cults, religions all for the same purpose? to give one a sense of belonging. to quench the desire to fit in and the yearning for validation. Not sure it goes much further. They just wanna fit in.
08:04 PM - May 03, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Yes, even if it’s belonging to a group of deplorables, they want to belong and even have status among the cruel and wretched. Kristi Noem was clearly trying to score wretched points in this crowd with her puppy killing story.
12:25 AM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}