Karl S the Typo King
A
These are Schrafft’s Butterscotch Cookies, or as I’ll call them from now on Carla’s Butterscotch Cookies. Thank you for the recipe @ZeldaAutumn these turned out good. #SpoutibleBakes
12:07 AM - May 03, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
You're welcome. They look great. Yum!
10:04 PM - May 03, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
My wife took half of them to her parents, she wasn’t sure how many would survive the trip 😆
10:05 PM - May 03, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Really, wow! That is great. Maybe they will become something permanent in your cookie rotation. Wish I could take credit for the recipe but it is an old one that I don't think many might know about. I love them.
10:06 PM - May 03, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
They will be made again, I have a bunch of dry milk left 😆 such a random ingredient
10:08 PM - May 03, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
Oh, dry milk or powered milk is all I use these days so there is no waste. I make it fresh if I want a glass as I keep water in the fridge. I prefer cold water.
10:08 PM - May 03, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
I had some for another recipe I made years ago, I can’t remember what for, but I’m not sure what it adds to the cookie. Maybe its similar to adding milk to red velvet but 🤷🏻‍♂️
10:11 PM - May 03, 2024
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
I think it is maybe a texture thing. They are meant to be crisp. I don't know. I am not a wiz at baking or cooking and have little in the way of food science. :P
10:12 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}