Blackity Black
A
🚨BREAKING🚨::

My favorite uncle was a tramp on his youth. He had a son years and years ago nobody knew about. His mother whisked him away from us in his pivotal years. I found him on ig and sent him a message about 10 minutes ago…

More as it develops.
10:46 PM - May 03, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to Blackity Black.
UPDATE::

He’s still just a man. Unable to process his emotions or engage in any real dialogue about just getting to know one another. So I left him where I found him.

Women are an emotional commodity and if you don’t appreciate us I’m going to leave you to the folly of your broken heart.
05:39 PM - May 14, 2024
Blackity Black
A
🚨🚨BREAKING🚨🚨::

HE RESPONDED TODAY AND A DIALOGUE HAS BEGUN.

Like and follow for more….
12:55 AM - May 09, 2024
Blackity Black
A
UPDATE:: he has yet to respond. He has been online but I can’t tell if he saw the requests.

I am very delicate and easily bruised and my mom says to give him a week.

He got 3 days before we’re officially beefing because nobody else reached out. Cousin—I’m the best you got.

Get your shit together…
11:11 PM - May 04, 2024
Timara (she/her)
A
I love your message. It was so kind, loving, and inviting. I'm hoping for the best. 🥰🤞🏾
11:21 PM - May 03, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
Nothing yet but I really hope he comes around. He’s the only cousin around my age and I would accept him with open arms! But I understand healing isn’t on my time. And neither one of us is old enough to know the full story.

But thank you my dear! I’ll keep you posted.
11:24 PM - May 03, 2024
Blackity Black
A
PS::

DO NOT have a drink, watch family centered YouTube videos, and then think about your own.

Just let them feelings wither away in the bottom of that bottle…
10:47 PM - May 03, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}