DANIEL Mac
A
Bought a place in town to save on the drive out here on work weekends. Plus side is they sold it turnkey so we had to buy nothing, The downside is - to me - it's a blank slate where artwork is concerned and needs *something*. I need suggestions; anything goes
06:29 AM - Mar 16, 2023 (Edited)
Lacey Kiley
A
In response to DANIEL Mac.
Oh my gosh...there is so much potential in decorating the whole area. I agree on needing color. That brick wall is your focal point and needs to drawal attention to it. You could definitely utilize some greenery on that wall. I would go with a couple of tall fake plants as a start.
06:58 AM - Mar 16, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
In response to Lacey Kiley.
The whole place is luckily a blank slate. I think with all that light real plants would survive, but on that I truly know nothing.

This is the long view of the main area - again - blank slate. What's there is definitely an afterthought.
07:03 AM - Mar 16, 2023
Lacey Kiley
A
Oh wow! That is a really beautiful space. I love the arch windows. Yeah, you can do so much, even with the current color scheme.
I know nothing about keeping plants alive😂 But depending on which way the sun rises, if you got plants that don't need a lot of sun, they would really enhance the brick.
09:33 AM - Mar 16, 2023
DANIEL Mac
A
In response to Lacey Kiley.
Plants should do ok. The front windows are north. The windows at the top of the ceiling get me light everywhere but south and the bedroom windows are east.

I'm gonna give it a go with some plants ;)
09:39 AM - Mar 16, 2023
Lacey Kiley
A
Awesome! I definitely think the plants will bring new energy into your place and make it feel relaxing. Not that it doesn't already look relaxing lol They will just bring those good juju vibes😁 Have fun decorating!
01:07 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}