Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/6
A few weeks ago, I hosted a Pod to address problematic behaviors on Spoutible and emphasized that they would no longer be tolerated. A group of individuals has increasingly created an uncomfortable environment for other users.
10:24 AM - May 04, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/6
We have received numerous reports of piling on and other troubling activities from this group. Some users left Spoutible because of their actions, and despite my warning, they persisted as if they couldn't have cared less about my warning.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/6
When we took action against accounts violating our ToS, these individuals expressed their displeasure. Let me be clear: no one is immune from a temporary or permanent suspension, including investors. When someone you like is suspended, it is not an invitation to challenge our policy enforcement.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/6
If you have an issue, save it for your DMs or take it off the platform. Some of these users have chosen to move to another platform, which we believe is best for everyone.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 5/6
I am not going to jeopardize the well-being of the entire platform for a small number of users who think they can dictate how things run on Spoutible. The way some of these users reacted after their suspensions exemplifies their problematic behavior.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 6/6
I want Spoutible to outlast T2 (Pebble) and Post News for decades, which may sometimes mean that someone you like is temporarily suspended or banned from the platform. However, if you follow the rules and use Spoutible as intended, you have nothing to worry about.
HayFarmer
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
@cbouzy You hosted a podcast and discussed the problem...warning to all
You found that they violated TOS... suspensions
They didn't change their ways and violated TOS again... banned
3 strikes and they're out. Thank you for maintaining the safety and civility on Spoutible, that's why we're here.
06:28 PM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}