Salma Typhii
A
Setara, came to me from Kabul having never been indoors. First day I came home at lunch she'd torn down all the curtains and screens, ate the security gate separating her from the cats (luckily she knew who was senior), the carpet torn up, the door clawed through, and she was on the dining table
Lola @Lola
The first time I ever left my dog alone, I returned to discover he was in the process of moving everything I owned into his crate. There was so much in there from bathroom towels to power chargers. When I walked in he froze with my pajamas in his mouth and looked at me like ooh, this is awkward.
07:23 PM - May 04, 2024
07:31 PM - May 04, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Shared for the morning crowd today. How did y'all get her from Kabul? Is there a special program?
11:49 AM - May 05, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I found a pet-transporter who arranged it. It happened to be right around Christmas so getting cargo space was a PITA. For travel, though, she just needed a microchip and rabies vax that we got at the university veterinary school. She had an EU passport. Today there are rescues that help https://www
11:55 AM - May 05, 2024
Jennifer Wolf
A
I once had a dog that was a rescue from Louisiana after Katrina. I was told to keep him in a kennel while I was at work. I would come home to a completely torn up house. He too decided to take all the curtains down.
10:16 PM - May 04, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Jennifer Wolf.
Setara was also a crate buster! I'd put her in and come home to her on the table barking at the BART train passing 🤣
09:34 AM - May 05, 2024
Liz
A
She’s lucky she’s so cute🥰🥰🥰
08:16 PM - May 04, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Liz.
I think we told her that occasionally 😅
08:17 PM - May 04, 2024
just alex
A
😂…!
07:33 PM - May 04, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to just alex.
She ignored us in 4 languages and made 3 trainers in 2 countries say 🤷🏻‍♀️ because she'd spit treats out when she was done listening. Absolute picture of willful. Lived 3 years on subq fluids with 10% kidney function and no visible impact. She only got a dx at a teeth cleaning. Miss her!
07:41 PM - May 04, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}