Jamie Warren
A
100% this.
10:11 AM - Mar 16, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
Why do you always promote it when a white man says it? Man of us have been saying this shit since before he was a concept! Oh, and he gave us Sarah Palin. Maybe he should step aside and promote US! That's now what he does. He grifts like the others of his ilk because that is all he knows!!!
02:30 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Jamie Warren
A
First of all, what do you mean why do I always promote it? That’s nonsense. It’s the first time I have ever posted a Schmidt comment. Secondly, Palin never won anything at the Federal level so the point is moot. You can agree with sentiment and words and not be in agreement with the person. Lol
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
02:41 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to Jamie Warren.
Sorry, shouldn't have said "you", but I meant why do certain types of people do this.It isn't just that you agree with the words. It is that others say it, and they aren't listened to.But it gets promoted when certain types do say it, but their intent is much, much different. Nothing to lol about.
03:34 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Jamie Warren
A
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
It’s a function of power or celebrity. I have neither, but I do what I can to call out the unacceptable behavior of the right. I try to echo anyone who says the same, but if I can use the words of a right winger to call out the right it’s sauce for the goose.
05:27 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}