SoundNFury
A
thread 1/4
There is nuance in the argument as to whether there is an exception to be made for telling diaper jokes, if the jokes are intended for a target such as tfg. And I think that is the kind of argument/nuance that can be entertained on a platform like Spoutible.
03:03 AM - May 05, 2024
SoundNFury
A
thread 2/4
Many who I follow are adamant about those types of jokes not being told under any circumstances. Some think it's OK so long as it's directed at somebody like tfg (someone in a position of power, who is awful.)
SoundNFury
A
thread 3/4
I can entertain both sides of this argument, but where I personally fall is - I'll just avoid those jokes and use mute/block as needed. Doesn't necessarily mean I will unfollow or block anybody. I don't agree with policing users' language or expression.
SoundNFury
A
thread 4/4
People can QS, mock, criticize, whatever - but when an individual or group tries to dictate for the entire platform what is acceptable, I take issue with that. Ultimately it becomes a TOS issue, and that's up to CBouzy and his team.
SLS StickFigure
A
Instead of policing the spout content, a simple reminder of what the consequences of certain content can have seems appropriate. As for the diaper ridicule tactic, it not only demeans those with medical issues but it enables the fascist movement to use it to their advantage, as we are now seeing.
In response to SoundNFury.
10:02 AM - May 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}