Carole Tyler
A
"No matter how much violence a Trump loss unleashes it’ll pale in comparison to the violence that will come under a Trump dictatorship."

—Rachel Bitecofer
#VoteBlueDownBallot
12:31 PM - May 05, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
💯

Hopefully, no violence.

My most ardent hope for the Biden Administration is that Merrick Garland is more proactive in his AG job, or just pop aside & let someone else reassure the country that TFG, his pro Russian party and the Supreme Court are dealt with accordingly. Starting with CT/wife.
In response to Carole Tyler.
01:11 PM - May 05, 2024
Van Lingle Mungo
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
I suspect (or maybe I just hope) that as soon as Biden wins re-election, Merrick Garland will be "allowed to resign" so that he can be replaced by someone who will go after the leaders & enablers of the insurrection more aggressively.
02:20 PM - May 05, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Van Lingle Mungo.
Yah, same here. Hoping he will utilize the exit door. And, I can't wait to celebrate with 🍾 and 💃 😊
04:22 PM - May 05, 2024
Crickets Revenge
A
In response to Van Lingle Mungo.
I have had a lot of frustration with MG/DOJ as well. I read an interesting piece(below) on how stacked the DOJ was with trump loyalist and what MG had to do to get anything done. He's not heroic, but he has had to deal with a lot of internal scum.
https://muellershewrote.su...
12:33 PM - May 06, 2024
Carole Tyler
A
In response to Happy4uu&u.
Hopefully none. However, America cannot let bullies win
01:13 PM - May 05, 2024
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
Yah, hopefully, nothing like J6. I know TFG can find ways to stir up his violent base, but taking our job at the polls seriously should circumvent any impending violence. 🤞🏽
01:18 PM - May 05, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}