Timara (she/her)
A
It's this bias that made me choose places where I could easily hide my tattoos. It's why I've also waited as long as I have to start experimenting with my hair color.

BTW none of these things have ever stopped me from being smarter and working harder than my coworkers. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Drea @DreaVilleneuve
Someone on the bird app is raising my bp by stating having tattoos means you aren’t fit for corporate work. (Specifically lazy and unethical) 🙄🤨
10:04 PM - May 05, 2024
10:28 PM - May 05, 2024
Honey and pepper and roses en déshabillé
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
Deeming someone unfit by virtue of their ink has some WS implications, too - tattoos are a handy way to discriminate against skin by another means.
10:41 PM - May 05, 2024
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
This is some *tell me you're willing to miss talent off being judgmental & out of touch with. Out. Tell. Ling...* shit.

Once upon my career path time I had to conk a couple of bosses heads together because the best applicant o' the bunch (a woman) had the audacity to sport pants to the interview.
10:34 PM - May 05, 2024
Drea
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
Working in the disability community, I frequently have to push the missing out on talent envelope. Curiosity over judgment will get you a great employee.
10:43 PM - May 05, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}