Carrie, like the movie
A
Not the most upbeat song, but very fitting for my current state of mind as I work through some things #SpoutingClassics #MoodyMonday

🎶Once, there was a way
To get back homeward
Once, there was a way
To get back home
Sleep, pretty darling, do not cry
And I will sing a lullaby🎶

https://youtu.be/s
Dua Lipa - Golden Slumbers [The Beatles Cover] (Official Audio) - YouTube

Dua Lipa's cover of The Beatles classic - Golden SlumbersFeatured on the 'Live Acoustic EP' released in 2017.Production By Dan Heath and Superhuman Subscribe...

05:19 AM - May 06, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie.
Good morning, Carrie. ☺️
05:23 AM - May 06, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
Good morning, Karen 😊
05:46 AM - May 06, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
Are you up early because of work?
05:48 AM - May 06, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
Well, sort of. I worked Friday and Saturday night and then slept a bit Sunday during the day, then woke up today at 4 am. It doesn’t help that our nesting robin seems to be having some friends over and they’re being a bit loud 🤷‍♀️ 🪺(?🤞) 🐦 ❤️ 😊
06:04 AM - May 06, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
I thought you said you worked weekends.☺️ I’ll be making my way up there the weekend of May 17th to see my son and his family. We’re flying in early so I might take advantage and head over to Shadyside for some retail therapy.
06:07 AM - May 06, 2024
Karen Dykstra
A
I miss him so much. He’s getting better at Facetime. I need to head out to Target to find him a toy to bring him. He has so many things but Im carving a niche with Spiderman things. And I always bring a book.
06:11 AM - May 06, 2024
Carrie, like the movie
A
My son likes Spiderman but not as much as he loves vacuums and marble runs. We could probably give you some of his Spiderman toys and he wouldn’t even notice 😂 I love buying books for the kids. My son has developed a fear of bugs so I have some insect books on the way that might help 🤞
06:23 AM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}