Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/3
Last night started just fine, though I probably should've gone to bed like a half hour earlier. It was Sunday so I like to go before midnight. But we were sleeping and all was well. But while I slept, apparently Abi caught the Holy Ghost and was compelled to shout across the entire apartment.
06:29 AM - May 06, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/3
We live in a studio apartment. When he decides to go full boll weevil, I say a prayer and go back to sleep. Some nights are OK. Last night was medium not ok. Mostly because he kept running on and off the bed. That's a no-no. That disturbs me as I sleep. He got the envelope twice last night.
06:32 AM - May 06, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/3
This didn't stop his adventure. He had me tossing and turning trying to find a spot to hear his foolishness less. Yeah right. So I'm going to do my best not to be crabby today because the beastly quadriped, who is curled up sound asleep, got religion at like 3 on the morning.
06:35 AM - May 06, 2024
Bren
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Abi may have a bit of the Rum Tum Tugger in him but he was Maine Coon Tom cat. He's one of my favorite characters in Cats. Big personality.
06:49 AM - May 06, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Bren.
Abi's a tuxedo cat. Be batter shake the Rum Rum Tugger right on out. He was in so much trouble this morning. He didn't get his treats. He showed little remorse.
08:25 AM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}