darryl
A
What is the intended meaning of that comment ? I'm with it but asking for a friend
Blackity Black @sosayeththequeen
Eww… well go on to the pop charts then. Cause this comparison is nasty.
01:05 PM - May 05, 2024
01:59 PM - May 05, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to darryl.
A real job at Home Depot is a joke. JOB means just over broke. It’s giving crabs in a barrel mentality. And previous artists weren’t loaded with talent either.

But to bring Swift up like she’s somehow a better artist and not completely stuck in a state of blue eyed adolescence is wild.
02:26 PM - May 05, 2024
darryl
A
In response to Blackity Black.
oh
03:43 PM - May 05, 2024
darryl
A
In response to darryl.
That attitude is why abusers can occupy such high places in our society.
All honest work is honorable and good. I honor.
And oh no you didn’t !!! Tay tay ? Taylor Swift is who she is. Just like any of us are ourselves. If she has blue eyes that’s her. She living life. We shouldn’t be jealous
03:48 PM - May 05, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to darryl.
She is who she is and she’s been that for a decade. You can like her all you want but comparing her to black hip hop artists a crazy take. Singing about teenage angst at 34 is a choice. But to call it jealousy because she’s never grown as an artist and I recognize that is telling..
07:13 PM - May 05, 2024
darryl
A
No it’s not telling.
We can exchange ideas without pointing fingers or getting snarky.
Thats what social media is all about, exchange of ideas.
I used Taylor Swift, but I could have used Lebron as an inspiration. Grown men messing with girls or having beefs is not artistry
08:15 PM - May 05, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to darryl.
You don’t get to decide what’s artistry. Defaming an entire genre of music and then showing favor to some unrelated artist(while failing to mention her ties to racists)—.

I’ve seen men like you before. I’m snarky because I don’t agree. If i was a man would you have said that when i didn’t agree?
08:55 PM - May 05, 2024
darryl
A
I recall that’s a Beyoncé song. 🎶 If I were a boy🎵
I like Beyonce but she need somebody to run to Target and get her some pants
08:29 AM - May 06, 2024
Blackity Black
A
In response to darryl.
Evasion and a little more misandry… nice.
11:24 AM - May 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}