Brian Karem
A
How much better would the national mood be if we had an assault weapons ban, universal health care, retirement savings and organized labor?
04:31 PM - Mar 16, 2023
alison zahorski
A
In response to Brian Karem.
I feel so sad and sorry for the US, these are things that are taken for granted in France.🥲
05:35 AM - Oct 14, 2023
Priscilla Payne
A
Michael Moore told us that years ago in his film Where To Invade Next. Watch it if you get a chance and see how other countries fair so much better than here un the US.
11:01 AM - Oct 10, 2023
Marie Guenther
A
We could probably power a few large cities with that positive energy.
01:38 AM - Jul 01, 2023
darryl
A
And awesome public rest stations
07:52 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Much better, especially for those who died or lost loved ones to lack of medical care, guns, or poverty in retirement (e.g. elderly heat/cold deaths due to energy costs, elderly homeless)
06:31 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Emily Cobb
A
You don’t have to look any further than the countries who already have these things and are some of the happiest places to live.
06:30 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Arlene Mach
A
And have the Orange Bloated Ass convicted and face the proper penalty for TREASON.
06:20 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
Well, the more left-leaning people would be quite happy.
Those that lean towards the right would be miserable under their cold, damp rocks.

I hope those rocks pee on them.
06:19 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
How much better , would those, the,them. that keep voting for the same candidates and not quizzing them, as to why their standard of living has NOT gotten any better hearing they/them/ rhetoric Ping Pong, IE: Disparity,hallucinogenic conspiracies,disparaging other party and candidates,
05:52 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Harry Kaufman.
instead debating the ISSUES that WE the People know that need FIXING, Not lining the pocket books of Donor's and Dark side of the Moon, Metaphorically.
05:54 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
There's a reason the Scandinavian countries rank the highest in happiness.
04:49 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Kirsti Drewsen
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
Yep!
11:29 PM - Aug 23, 2023
Texpat Nutmegger
A
#UniversalHealthcare alone would improve life vastly. No more fighting with insurance companies or medical bankruptcies. And we wouldn’t be beholden to our employers for coverage or lose insurance if we chose to change jobs or be self-employed.
We need that autonomy desperately.
04:38 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Texpat Nutmegger
A
In response to Texpat Nutmegger.
And add to #UniversalHealthcare national protections for bodily autonomy that cannot be reversed or suppressed by political or religious leaders or appointed judges.
04:40 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Froderick Fronkenstein
A
It would be great if there were consequences for constantly lying to people.
04:36 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
Throw in a ban on the entire GOP & you've got a deal! 😃
04:34 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Brian Karem
A
As I was headed for the nearby Boys Club to hear Joe Biden speak in Monterey Park, I walked past a man on his covered porch who I'd seen laughing earlier in the day. The reason he was laughing will stay with me for some time. My piece in Salon:
https://www.salon.com/2023...
04:32 PM - Mar 16, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
Great, & depressing, article. Which is perfect, b/c that is where we are, nationally & globally. We are in deep sht. The kids & minorities have known it for decades. Now that we entitled whites are watching our protections burn down, we know it too. Most of us, anyway. What, if anything, will we do?
04:42 PM - Mar 16, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}