indie perfume lover
A
thread 1/6
Okay I can't even watch my Monday night Midsomer Murders because my mind is *still* coming up with songs for this d*mn assignment. I'm doing these and then I'm done, done I tell you! 😂🤣

Born To Be Wild, Steppenwolf
Born To Be Wild - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBorn To Be Wild · SteppenwolfSteppenwolf℗ 1968 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1968-01-01Producer: Gabriel Mekle...

Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
What are some good songs for a road trip?

I mentioned I'm driving out to St. Louis. Last week I asked for songs about the states we'll pass through...what about ones just about driving/traveling/being on the road?
02:43 PM - May 06, 2024
10:44 PM - May 06, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 2/6
Freeway of Love, Aretha Frankin
Aretha Franklin - Freeway Of Love (Official Audio) - YouTube

Official Audio for "Freeway of Love" by Aretha FranklinListen to Aretha Franklin: https://ArethaFranklin.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Aretha Fran...

10:46 PM - May 06, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 3/6
Rockin' Down the Highway, The Doobie Brothers
Rockin' Down the Highway - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Warner RecordsRockin' Down the Highway · The Doobie BrothersToulouse Street℗ 1972 Warner Records Inc.Vocals: The Doobie BrothersOrgan,...

10:47 PM - May 06, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 4/6
Hopefully, you won't drive through any towns...

...Where the Streets Have No Name, U2
Where The Streets Have No Name (Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupWhere The Streets Have No Name (Remastered) · U2The Joshua Tree℗ An Island Records recording; ℗ 2007 Universal Mu...

10:49 PM - May 06, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 5/6
For the drive home....

A Sort of Homecoming, U2
A Sort Of Homecoming (Remastered 2009) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupA Sort Of Homecoming (Remastered 2009) · U2The Unforgettable Fire℗ 2009 Island Records, a division of Universal M...

10:51 PM - May 06, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
thread 6/6
And of course, because you know I can't follow instructions, this song has nothing to do with the topics assigned, but if you need a song to help stay alert, crank the window down and the volume up for...

Vasoline, Stone Temple Pilots
Vasoline - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group - X5 Music GroupVasoline · Stone Temple Pilots90's Rock Hits℗ 2021 Warner Music Group - X5 Music GroupReleased on: ...

10:55 PM - May 06, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
🤣🤣🤣 A classic road trip song!!
10:54 PM - May 06, 2024
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
It is! I had the 45 so was prob my first, though I wasn't driving anything more than a bicycle at the time.... 😂🤣
11:11 PM - May 06, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}