BigBrownGirl
A
Alright. If we're makin Spoutible apologies, #Spoutpologies 🤔? Mine is, if I don't/haven't answered or returned to a reply? I promise you I've lost it in the notifications and I'm 100% sorry. It's probably even haunting me that I split second spied it 'n now can't find my way back to it.
Sarah Apfel @apfel_sarah
OK, this is pretty vague, but I was just doing a people search & my clumsy fingers & shitty eyes led me to accidentally unfollow a mutual, but for the life of me can't remember who 😳! Whoever you are, I apologize- please forgive me & let me know, ok? It truly was an accident! 😭
12:40 PM - May 06, 2024
11:20 AM - May 07, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
UGH. Hate it when that happens to me & it happens A LOT.
11:21 AM - May 07, 2024
BigBrownGirl
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Every time I feel TERRIBLE about it. 😭😭😭
11:22 AM - May 07, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
Same same same.
11:24 AM - May 07, 2024
BigBrownGirl
A
In true misery loves company, I'm so glad to hear it's not just me 🤭 Merci, honestly. 'Why the actual fuck are you seemingly incapable of keepin up with conversations your having??' is a question I've spent more time than I wanna, askin myself.
11:27 AM - May 07, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
Let's pretend that it's because we're so busy living our glamorous whirlwind celebrity lifestyles that we have social media assistants and they get overwhelmed with responses from our millions of fans. Deal? 😅
11:31 AM - May 07, 2024
BigBrownGirl
A
😆🤣deal.
02:51 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}