jenn ○f many things
A
I need 5 people to fact check this spout:

Lindsey Buckinham was physically abusive to Stevie Nicks. I don't like him because of that. So tired of the "but he is such a great musician" rhetoric/excuse. #FactCheckMePlease

Accuracy Alert!

The claim that Lindsey Buckingham was physically abusive to Stevie Nicks is supported by multiple sources. Several snippets from different discussions on Quora indicate that Nicks has hinted at Buckingham's physical abuse in the past. The New York Post also discusses this issue in a book review. All these sources point toward a tumultuous relationship between the two music artists that involved instances of physical abuse.

01:53 PM - May 07, 2024 (Edited)
Ground Control
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
Pretty sure the peak of all that was during the making of the Rumors, where the band was in absolute personal chaos with EVERYBODY going off on everybody.
02:54 PM - May 07, 2024
jenn ○f many things
A
At least once then, and then another time around the making of Tusk, or Mirage. Repeat offender, in my book. Not saying Stevie was the easiest to be around, but she worked 3 jobs so he could.sit at home and get better at guitar in the early days. He is a jerk in my book.
In response to Ground Control.
05:34 PM - May 07, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to jenn ○f many things.
And mine. How she survived ALL that and is still with us is a minor miracle.
05:35 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}