Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Shot him in the yard an hour ago. He’d been terrorizing a flock of buzzards off and on all morning. The buzzards were simply trying to enjoy a dead armadillo across the highway. Zoom in to see his claws are literally dripping with blood. He snatched a piece of meat and flew to my tree. I was ready.
02:48 PM - May 06, 2024
Catherine Gramze
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Probably not best to post publicly about violating the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act, what with the $5000 fine for first offense, and possibly a year in jail. https://www.forestwildlife...
04:56 PM - May 07, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Really? So, you think ‘shot’ means, as in with a gun? SMH. Yes. That’s what I did. Me the near 30 year vet shot an eagle and shouted outloud about it to the public. You must be in cahoots with that guy from yesterday.
In response to Catherine Gramze.
06:16 PM - May 07, 2024
Catherine Gramze
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Oh, my, I am sorry! Where I come from, shot surely does mean with a gun. Bunch of gun happy rednecks with a Constitutional Sheriff and a militia in my home county in southwest Michigan. Or, why I now live in southeast Michigan.
06:51 PM - May 07, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Catherine Gramze.
Certainly, the English language is a mess. Shot and shot are indeed used quite broadly. For photographer, the words are synonymous with capture, click the shutter, take a picture and so on. Photographers shoot or have 'shot' something all the time. But it's cool though. No hard feelings.
08:09 PM - May 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}