Bev Turner
A
Not a collector of Coca-Cola items but rather old advertising junk. This calender is complete which is a lucky find. Hanging with other junk in the eatin' room.
#SpoutibleScavengerHunt #coke
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker @ImNobodyToo
Good morning! A cold snuck up on me so I haven't been so active, but I won't miss posting the #SpoutibleScavengerHunt which is #coke today.

It is National Have a Coke Day! If the other #coke is your thing, you can post your line of "baking soda" 🤣🤣 I went with Mexican Coke. Very tasty!
07:58 AM - May 08, 2024
09:57 AM - May 08, 2024
Marcie
A
In response to Bev Turner.
Cool! That's the year my parents got married. 😊
09:59 AM - May 08, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Marcie.
When I was selling antiques, a Coke collector wanted to buy this and ruin it by framing each page and selling separately!! Over my dead bones!!!
10:02 AM - May 08, 2024
Marcie
A
When did you sell antiques? My parents had a stained glass/antique shop in the 1990s. After my dad died in 2000, she closed the shop and had antique booths at various markets. My maternal grandparents had an antique shop in the 1960s. I've been a collector my whole life. It's in my blood. 😄
10:38 AM - May 08, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Marcie.
After Dad retired, he went to work at an auction company and he would tell me about the auctions I might like to go to. I primarily dealt in "primitives" and advertising items. At 12, I purchased my first antique, an old old cocoa container that I still have. Marcie, it does get in your blood! .😘
10:53 AM - May 08, 2024
Marcie
A
I have lots of different collections, but I don't add to them much anymore. Ran out of room. 😆
11:21 AM - May 08, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Marcie.
Same. At dad's estate auction, after he passed, went ahead and sold my huge collection of one-shot creamers, about 300 different ones. Only kept the ones that had advertising on them, about 20?
11:42 AM - May 08, 2024
Marcie
A
I've sold a lot of my stuff too over the years. I think the only collection I still add to is Christmas. 😊
12:46 PM - May 08, 2024
Bev Turner
A
In response to Marcie.
Of course!!!!
12:51 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}