Mybuddysully
A
Fish hooks found in dog treats on Appalachian Trail in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
12:47 PM - May 08, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Mybuddysully.
A lot of stores now keep treats for dogs since covid. My dog will accept them. then he'll spit it out in the car and that's usually where they stay after. Banks and credit unions drive-thru. I'll let them give them to him. Usually cuz it makes them feel good. But if it's commercial he never eats it.
01:53 PM - May 08, 2024
Max Prophet
A
My dog is finicky. He's never been food motivated which has made him a pain in the ass to train. The only time he'll take treats from somebody is when I'm at the drive-thru of a restaurant. They want to give him a something fixed from their kitchen.
01:51 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
Grrr 😡
01:46 PM - May 08, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
I won't allow strangers to give my dog anything to eat. In this twisted world you have to be just as cautious with your fur babies as you are with children. There's also no way in hell I'm allowing her to eat something she tries to pick-up along any walk we are on.
01:22 PM - May 08, 2024
Linda Careaga
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
Me too! I watch mine carefully and tell everyone who tries to give her treats that she doesn’t like them. (Which is actually true of commercial treats)
01:27 PM - May 08, 2024 (Edited)
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
Mine can grab a stray chicken bone before you can even react.
01:29 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}